Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Think Spring!

As much as I love all four seasons, I'm ready for winter to pack it's bags and head out. Slipping on the ice and fraying my rotator cuff hasn't helped the situation either. Plus, when you're in constant pain, beauty isn't an easy thing to conquer. My hair has looked more like I'm a bed-headed lunatic in the past week than someone who actually takes pride in their appearance. The plus, I have a new found appreciation for just how much I use my left arm. Life without out it makes blow drying, brushing, basically everything much, much harder. But life goes on and with a new season of beauty in full bloom, I've got to get back to focusing on everything fabulous!

Throughout March you can look forward to my tipsy talk on:
  • Spring beauty collections from Chanel, Nars, Artistry, and Hourglass (a great new line I just discovered). There may be others as well...
  • Self-tanning products. I'll shamelessly try to transform myself from pasty to bronze goddess. And I don't care that they're saying pale skin is in because whoever came up with that trend obviously doesn't have a ghostly complexion.
  • no! no! is a product I CANNOT wait to try. It's a new hair removal marvel that is getting great reviews and supposedly doesn't hurt. 
I think that's a pretty beauty-packed month, but we'll see if I come across anything else of interest.

Cheers,
t

No comments: