Sunday, March 30, 2008

Still a California Girl

Overall, I still think that the convenience of Tan Towels and the exfoliating towelettes can't be beat for on-the-go color.  But after taking  a closer look at my results, I'm a little disappointed. The color isn't very dark (which in this case is a great thing) and I have some definite streakage going on my arms. Not pretty! 

Granted I did my application fairly quickly but I'm pretty conscious of application in the arm area. For one, it's easy to reach. And two, no one wants the line only self-tanning or a t-shirt can give you, going from the palest pale to sudden tan. Luckily it's still sweater season in the midwest. 

I guess when it comes to tanning I'm a paint-by-numbers kind of girl. I like to have some guide to help ensure I get an even application . So, when my goal is bronze goddess, I'll still be reaching for California Tan at this point. The color was deeper, I had a bit of instant grat. with the tinted mousse application, and I was sans streaking. Go Cali! Let's see if Xen-Tan is any type of competitor.

Sunny days,
t

No comments: