Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cali Continued

I kind of feel like California Tan and I are so tight that I can call it Cali! I was a little concerned how the final tan would turn out but it looks great. All the spots I thought might be uneven somehow balanced out and I don't have ANY lines or streaks. It's pretty amazing. My only complaint (I'm pretty sure this applies to all self-tanning products) is that the color does come off on your clothes when you workout or while the product is drying. Hopefully it will come out of my clothes. All-in-all, I'm thrilled with the results. Next up - the tanning towelettes. 

Happy tanning,
t

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have tried alot of the fake tan products, and so far, TanTowel is the only product that works consistently. It is the only Self Tanning product i will buy anymore.

t said...

John,

Thanks for the comment! I just tried TanTowel, and I'm hoping my experience is as great as yours has been. Have you tried Xen-Tan? That's what I plan to try next.

Cheers,
Tonya