Friday, March 28, 2008

Tan Towel

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have to say that I'm still pretty pleased with my first self-tanning product, but Tan Towels may make me a believer too. I tried both the X-foliator and the Tan Towel, and I'm patiently awaiting my results! I really like the convenience of both products. The single-use packets are perf for traveling and very easy to use. 

The X-foliator offers up 3-in-1 benefits that I would recommend to anyone. One side of the towelette has a rough texture to exfoliate the skin. You can tell it's working but it's not too harsh, which is fabulous! Then you flip the towelette over and use the other side to both buff and moisturize the skin. Voila! You're skin is perfectly prepped for a tanning product. 

Tan Towel was equally easy to use, but I did like the fact that California Tan goes on with a little color so you know you've got every inch covered. I'm hoping that three hours from now I'll be beautifully bronzed for a night on the town with friends!

Cheers,
t

No comments: