Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Colour obsession

Maybe it's the fact that dark nail polish has reigned supreme or my secret love for all things preppy ... I'm not sure, but what I do know is that essie has me falling back in love with color! I always look for new nail colors at Smooch but this time I was totally caught off guard by how much I wanted a pedi and paint job with kelly green polish.  What!?!?

Essie's Pretty Edgy is like the perfect blend of punk prep for nails. It's the beauty version of Libertine's navy duffel with embroidered whales and skull and crossbones happily coexisting on the same bag. Yep, same thing now in a polish. And even if that's not your thing, who doesn't love kelly green?

I snatched up the last bottle and was beauty tipsy until I saw the cashiers perfectly stunning robin's egg blue polish. Yes, I do tend to have a short attention span when it comes to beauty and all things sparkly! As you can imagine, when I found out the shade Turquoise & Caicos wasn't available, I had to have it. My determination has paid off and my toes now make me beam every time I look down. Amazing how a little bit of beauty can lift your spirit!


Colour me happy!
t

No comments: