Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stila gets personal with holiday beauty


I've been a fan of Stila cosmetics since I first laid eyes on their whimsical packaging. Since then, I've come to covet their lip color and glazes, along with a slew of who's-who Hollywood starlets. And this weekend my Stila-love multiplied! I had the pleasure of attending a Stila event at Smooch Beauty Boutique and put my very bare face in the capable hands of Dominique for a beauty transformation. And what a transformation it was ... In little under an hour he took me from feeling schlumpy-Saturday to flirty-chic all with the help of one little palette and some some fabulous beauty tools. Amazing how a little colour can put a skip in your step isn't it! 

Anyway, I left love, love, loving their surprise & shine holiday palette. Not only does it include shimmering neutral shades that would compliment any skin tone, you can record a personalized message. Genius! What a perfect holiday gift for every makeup maven on your list. Not only will you be adding a to their holiday cheer, you can record a sassy little bit about how beautiful they are. While you're gifting, don't forget to throw in a palette for yourself. My personal palette says something like, "Damn you look good," which makes my signature side-smirk smile appear instantly! Now if they'd just add a mirror.

Shop on!
t


No comments: