Thursday, June 5, 2008

Strut your way through summer!

While the calendar may not say that summer has arrived, the temps outside are on the rise and unfortunately the humidity is too. That means it's the perfect time to share my must-have items of the season. Let's start with some fabulous footwear!

tipsy must-have #1 FitFlops

Typically a strappy sandal or sky-high wedge would top my list but not this year. Probably the BEST shoe of summer is the FitFlop. Those innovative Brits brought their genius product across the pond and now everyone can enjoy the flip flop that actually helps slim you simply by wearing it! The look is sporty, not chic but the payoff is worth it. And they did come out with black patent, bronze, and silver versions that are more stylish.

Anyway, it's the specially designed midsole that deserves the credit. It works your muscles, helping to tone your legs and improve your rear view. The benefits of an improved posture and reduced joint strain deserve a mention too. You're supposed to "ease" into wearing them, but if a shoe's going to help shape my bum and slim my thighs, I may never take them off much less am I going to start out slow. I'm going to measure my progress along the way but all you have to do is slip them on and strut your stuff!

cheers,
t

No comments: