Monday, February 18, 2008

Pucker Up!

Valentine's Day has come and gone but a perfectly plumped pucker is a seasonless accessory in my book. If you agree, I've got a  fab product to try. Prior to beauty tipsy on blogspot, I had touted the powers of Colorfill's lip-plumping gloss. With this beauty staple no longer available at Bath & Body Works I was overjoyed to find that Miss. Bliss herself, Marcia Kilgore, launched a new line at Target including a trio of glosses with the same pout appeal. 

Sexy Motherpucker promises to deliver plumping technology that expands up to 10x in volume on the lips. I was thrilled to experience the same fizzing sensation I've come to adore from Colorfill Gloss and my lips were proof positive that Sexy Motherpucker works! This threesome is a sure bet for sexy, polished, and alluring lips - a la Angelina. And the shades are sheer enough to compliment any pout in Nude, What a Melon, and Super Starry. Meow! The chocolate fragrance is the only thing I could live without. But as any good beauty maven would, I've come up with a deliciously simple solution. Double your bliss by indulging in a lil chocolate treat at the time of glossing. Choose dark chocolate and you've got the bonus of antioxidant protection. Then hold your head high knowing your lips are looking luscious. You Sexy Motherpucker you! 

No comments: