Sunday, February 24, 2008

Be Buxom

Since I'm on a pout-pleasing mission this week I decided to try Buxom Lips. Created by Leslie Blodgett, the mastermind behind Bare Escentuals, this high-shine gloss promises lips that look fuller and more voluptuous. I honestly wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised to experience yet another lip plumping victory! 

True to its claims, the gloss is neither sticky or tacky. For me that's a HUGE plus. I adore Bobbi Brown and MAC gloss but there's nothing worse than stepping out the door feeling fabulous only to end up spending the day trying to discreetly remove the hair stuck to your lips - yuck! But back to Buxom - it delivers a definite tingle and loads of shine. Another positive is that each glossing delivers the lip-loving benefits to vitamins A & E. 

Bianca is a great option for achieving the nude lip gracing us again this spring. Kanani is their new pink, but it's a bit frosty for me. A bit embarrassing, but it made me flashback to my long-lived devotion to Estee Lauder All-Day Cinema Pink. I can't go back, so if I'm rockin' a pink pout it's either going to tease with a barely there shimmer or shout with some serious color.  This one doesn't do either for me but it does leave my lips looking a bit more buxom. 

Give 'em some lip!
t

No comments: