Monday, January 4, 2010

Start 2010 with a brighter outlook and complexion

Happy New Year beauties! I for one am beyond thrilled to move forward into 2010 and leave all the craziness of 2009 in the past where it belongs. While I'm not big on resolutions, I'm certainly planning to bring you more beauty and fashion buzz more often this year.

First things first, if the cold weather has your skin feeling a little less than perfect, look no further than your local drug store for a thrifty solution - Neutrogena 5 Minute Facial. I personally love all of the products I've tried in the new Ageless Restoratives line but the 5 Minute Facial is FANTASTIC! It uses an enzyme that works with the skin's natural pH to give you a gorgeous, glowing complexion. And it's clinically proven to give you results equal to a 20-35% glycolic peel without ever having to leave home. Give it a try and if nothing else resolve to absolutely LOVE our look this year!

You're amazing!
t

No comments: