Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FitFlop Fabulous Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall!


Marcia Kilgore. I've confessed my love for her complete genius in the past, but she never stops amazing me. First there was Bliss, then Soap & Glory, then FitFlops. I talked about these super-shapers last summer but had to put them into hybernation when the snow started to fly. Just as I'm ready to break them out again, I find that genius never stops! The Billow is like part Ugg, part FitFlop, and 100% perfection when it comes to transitioning between the seasons. So yes, technically it's spring, but it's still a little to brisk to be wearing full-on sandals, not that a lot of pepole aren't trying. I highly recommend investing in a pair while you're prepping for sunnier days ahead. Your feet will thank you and your toned backside won't be complaining either!

Walk on!
t

1 comment:

fitflop shoes said...

Having searched for months to find comfortable, stylish sandals this summer I was over the moon when I slipped my feet into these fitflops. They are so comfortable standing or walking all day. Shame it is now Autumn!