Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beauty and Taxes Aren't a Good Match!

I'd love to tell you I haven't posted because I've been on holiday lounging around in Hawaii somewhere. In reality, the closest I've come to the tropics is the Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner I used today. Sadly I've been lost in a sea of numbers, forced to face my organization challenges for the good of my accountant and the government I suppose. The shame of the situation hit me when I realized I've been sporting glasses, lounge pants, a ponytail, and hoodie for more days than I'd like to admit. Bottomline - beauty and taxes just aren't a good mix. Although I can see how there might be a tie to boosting the anti-aging market! On an up-note, I should be in good standing with the IRS, so now I can get back to beauty.

Chat soon!
t

No comments: